Pokemon Reviews Pt2 Pokemon Reviews Pt2

I totally agree!!

The animation was crap obviously, in fact the wasn't any animation, but im sure that was not the point of your animations.

Everything else was good, you would be good for a debate team or something, a comedy one, because you are actually funny. I really think you should look more into the curse idea, because i really think there is something dodgy with the pokemon games, they must hypnotize us or something.

Good fun animation overall!

The Pit Of Destiny The Pit Of Destiny

suprinsigly entertaining

the animations itself its not amazing, but that will come with time, the ideia behind it its fun, and i found myself really enjoying it. So wel done on the creativity !!!

JEYcompris responds:

Thanks a lot rpsousa, that helpful first comment goes directly forward my heart (No sarcasm).
I'm primary an illustrator and that was a side job. But surely with time it'll get better !

Generic Protagonist #2 Generic Protagonist #2

stupidly funny

I was thinking about how i felt about this movie. Ill be honest, the cartoons werent amazing, but thats the characters you made, the sound sync was pretty good, and the animation itself was good had well, i didnt see any lag or weird movements in the animation.

The humour, its really not my kind of humour, but theres people that really appreciatte this kind of "stupid" sense of humour, so its really up to what you like to create. All together, iwell done on your Random humourous flash!!

drodZILiA responds:

Thanks!

Fade Tutorial Fade Tutorial

...

I must say its a good tutorial, simple and teachs whts supposed to teach, but the graphics of it sucked, and its such a simple thing wht u teach in the tutorial that it doesnt deserve a tutorial just for it self.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

One of the best games i ever played!

Im not a big fan of these mini-games but this.............its brilliant!

Mind the blox Mind the blox

A nice game!

Well, it is actually a very nice game, its one does games u hv on ur cell, to play when ur waiting dor something. what can i say its simple, funny, easy to uderstand, i personally didnt saw any problem.... so congratz!